Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oncology appointment tomorrow

Scott and I are taking Perry to the New England Veterinary Oncology Group (NEVOG) tomorrow for a 12:45pm appointment.

Dr. Philibert will meet with us and discuss Perry's options.
I have to pick up his x-rays and ultrasounds at TuftsVETS because they could not be faxed (they faxed all his other records), but that is a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.

Perry ate a bit tonight, some boiled hamburger meat mixed in with a jar of sweet potato baby food. I fed him half of it earlier, and he ate it up willingly. I just tried to give him some more tonight, and he only picked at it. I got him to take his metronidazole this morning in a piece of deli turkey breast. I have another dose to try to get him to eat this evening, I will try the turkey again, hopefully with success.

So tomorrow will be very enlightening for us, we will decide what measures we will take for his healthcare and well being.

I just want to keep him comfortable at this point, and if I can give him a few good months, I will do what I can.

My sweet P.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

i'm thinking of you constantly - i just want to give you a big hug!