Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Job

I started my new job today working for Jake as his assistant.
I think it is going to be very interesting. I will learn the world of finance. It will be like learning a foreign language. Some things started to make sense, but I can tell that this is a learn as you go situation. Jake can talk finance until the cows come home, it is his passion, I will learn a lot from him.

I was hoping for some extra cash taking this job, but now it will partially fund Perry's chemo treatments. So, there is some good timing for us. Nothing like getting a second job just before you need it.
Between the gallery and Jake, I may just hit 40 hours a week. Imagine that! Scott is thrilled, as I imagined he would be.

This would not feel right without giving a Perry update, so here it is...He feels great! He is frolicking and eating. His poops still are not what they should be, but I am still hopeful. I promised him I would take him for a walk tomorrow, I hope he doesn't peter out quickly like he did the other day. I may just walk him around close to home so when he is ready to go in, we aren't still 10 minutes from the door.

No comments: