I have an update!
I heard from Jane from Boxer Rescue today, she decided that a doggy train would not be the best thing for him right now, so she is driving down tomorrow to get him herself. I think she is worried about him being moved from car to car and person to person.
She found a quarantine facility in Great Barrington, MA, so that is where I will pick him up after his required 48 hour stay. That or in Sunderland, MA if Jane picks him up first, that is where the Boxer Rescue is located.
Looks like he will be here on Saturday if all goes smoothly. We will have to take it slow with him, as he has had a rough few weeks and is not so trusting right now.
Yay for Saturday!
I will keep you all updated!!!