Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick Update

It's been a crazy week.

Tomorrow is the last day for me to get last minute things done before Nantucket, and boy do I have a whole lot of last minute things. I have to deliver a special order, pack and mail an etsy order, go to the office for a bit, try to find a black slip, dye my hair, get dog food, get Rusty packed and ready to spend the weekend at Jape and Suzanne's house, and a slew of other things. I hope poor Raven can deal with him and his over activeness without going crazy.

Rusty has also been an issue this week. He had to go to the hospital on Tuesday for eating plastic and having diarrhea for 4 days. He is feeling 100% better now, but he is still on medication twice a day until it runs out.

I plan on taking lots of pictures of Nantucket. We are going there for a wedding, and I have never been there, so I am very excited. We also booked our spot on the last ferry boat of the day to the island, which is a bit terrifying to me.

Have a great weekend everyone! Pics to follow!

1 comment:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

Have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to your photos. It is very pretty there