Friday, October 10, 2008

Delicas

I dug up my Delicas.

I love these tiny seed beads so much, but my focus has been elsewhere. These wee little beads have been nestled in a storage bin for far too long and I am afraid I will never again give them the attention they deserve. They deserve attention!
These are such a wonderful subject for up close photos. So colorful and tiny!

My friend Erin from BeadsBeadingBeaded creates the most fabulous loomed bracelets and other jewelry goodies using these incredibly small beads. I love her designs, she has a talent to take these small treasures and loom them into fabulous works of wearable art.
Here is a necklace that she made, don't know if it is made on a loom or freehand, but it is really magnificent.

And another pic of my pretty neglected beads.

I plan on listing the colors with the ordering numbers to sell them off. They did me well when I needed them to, but now it's time for them to move on.
Ahhh, such pretties! I will miss them so!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

wow -that necklace is amazing!!

Holly said...

Look at you destashing! I am very proud of you. Feels good, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I want I want I NEED I NEED!!! LOL!!
Nita