Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged again

Kathy of wellerwishes tagged me for a funny, silly meme. Would have been funny if the book right next to me wasn't so depressing.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.*
3. Find the fifth sentence.**
4. Post the next three sentences, so if my math is correct that’d be sentences six, seven and eight.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the blogger who tagged you.

Here are my answers...

Sentence 6:
And he was diagnosed with a tumor in his head, oh, about eight, nine months ago.

Sentence 7:
It's not malignant, doesn't cause him pain, but it causes certain disabilities.

Sentence 8:
And I would give anything, anything for this dog to live another two or three months.

Book:
Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's story of Joy and Anguish by Mark R. Levin.

Mom gave me this book, I have only just started it, and now I fear I will cry when I get into it. Ghaaaa!

Ok, this was a bit depressing, perhaps someone can lighten it up if I tag them!

I tag...Rabbit, Meilan, Noodles, and Jeri

8 comments:

Rogue said...

what? uhg, get a different book! and no i don't update my own blog fcol!

alohabc said...

Aloha Nancy! Looks like this tagging thing is a fun project! I've got "Dreams from My Father" at my elbow, and I haven't reached page 123 yet. Will get to it ASAP! ~jeri

Kim Morin Weineck said...

oh my, Nancy. What sad reading!!! Quick turn to something funny!

Suzanne said...

hey- shouldn't you be reading marley and me?

tworabbitshow said...

Nancy, you tagged me. I'll get for for this.

tworabbitshow said...

That should be "I'll get you for this". Nothing like leaving out a vital word to get a threat across.

There, I lightened things up, happy?

Groovy said...

ack tagged. didn't know it. Only found out by coming to your blog... must be silly nilly me who can't figure these things out. will do tonight....

Groovy said...

ok, done it....