Sunday, March 02, 2008

March already?

I can't believe it is March already.
I feel like this year is slipping away from me, where does the time go? Ok, that was a rhetorical question...disregard please.

Anyhooo, I have been making a lot of stuff, listing almost daily and getting a decent amount of sales from Etsy and a few from the gallery. I need to check on Cheeky Diva this week, it's been ages since I have been there to check my stuff. I don't want to do consignment anymore, I think that's why I've been dragging my feet.
I have actually been getting a few custom requests from Etsy, one last week, and four this weekend that I am working on right now (they are in the pickle pot) and will list them as soon as I finish them.

This afternoon, Scott and I went to our oldest nephew's birthday party. It's nice to chat with the inlaws for a few hours (there were kids everywhere), but I am glad I can come home to peace and quiet.
I thought I would share the cutest thing I saw there...little Nicky rockin' out playing GH3.

Leah is playing with him, standing behind him. Check out the giant TV in the kids basement playroom.

No comments: