Scott and I made the absolute most of today. I don't think we could have done more.
It is now about 3:30am, we just came in from the casino, and this is going to take me about a half hour to list everything we did.
1. We walked the strip from TI to the Monte Carlo and had lunch at the Brew Pub there.
2. After lunch we walked to New York, New York and rode the Coaster...Oh My God! What a rush!
3. Walked to Excaliber and took the tram to Mandalay Bay, went to Shark Reef and spent about 2 hours there.
4. Wandered the casino at Mandalay Bay, and then took the tram back to Excalibur.
5. Walked back to New York, New York and took the footbridge over to MGM Grand.
6. Shopped the stupid tourist crappy stores in that area
7. Went to Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon and stayed for the 'Big Elvis show' Saw four Elvi singing in turn. The headlining Elvis was about 400lbs. At one point three of them sang together...very entertaining to say the least.
8. Hit every casino on the walk back to our section of the Strip. We didn't gamble in any of them, but just wandered around.
9. Stopped at The Venetian to stand on the balcony to watch the Volcano erupt from the Mirage which was ultimately cancelled due to inclement weather. Inclement weather didn't last long at all.
10. Back at our hotel, we gambled a bit on video poker and then went to the Social House for sushi. Yummmmm.
11. Walked back down the strip to Bill's to see a lounge act. The band was called Symmetry. The best part about this act was the back up dancers.
12. Walked back to TI and stopped in several casino's on the way just for kicks.
13. Settled down at the bar in TI to play some more video poker and have some drinks.
Now we are so tired, our legs are jello from all the walking. When we were asking someone directions to somewhere they said we couldn't walk there, but we did! Pooh to them!
I need sleep!
I am so tired!
There are lots more things that I can't think of at the moment that we did today, and Scott is asleep so I can't ask him to remember right now.
Tommorrow we plan on spending some time by the pool and relaxing with a huge margarita.
I took so many pictures today but I am too tired to post them. I will post them later.