Thursday, June 15, 2006

Poor Perry!

Birdie died yesterday morning...so sad.

This morning Perry jumped off the front porch and ripped his do-claw in the process. It was gruesome, blood everywhere.
I took him to the vet which for some reason or another is terribly understaffed today, so who knows how long he will be there. I am afraid they will have to remove the little claw. I am so upset over this. Not to mention the fact that I am sure he will have to wear an upsidedown dunce hat around his neck which is never a fun experience. Poor Perry!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

wow bracelet looks awesome nancy!!!

how is perry's dew claw???

The Lone Beader® said...

Sorry to hear about this little birdie. I love birds, as you can tell from my work, and stories like this are heartbreaking to me:(

Thanks for visiting my blog.