Wednesday, February 06, 2008

7 Random Facts

I have been tagged.

I have been tagged before (sorry Kathy) but for some reason or another never completed what was asked of me. I will try my hardest now.

Nancy a friend and an adventurous gal (Please click her name, you will be amazed with her adventures) tagged me to come up with 7 random facts about myself that people may not know, so I am giving this all my gusto.

Here goes...

1. I love to cook, but I hate to clean...a catch 22. Even worse, hubby doesn't like to clean much either, but he loves to eat. What can ya do?

2. I wear Scotts hand-me-downs. Well, this may be too much information, but it is only really sweatshirts and jeans, so it's not that bad.

3. I am a compulsive hand washer. I have to be clean, or I am not happy.

4. I collect tea pots. All different kinds.

5. Since my dishwasher broke, I really enjoy washing dishes by hand. This is absolutely something that I am not proud of, but I find it relaxing and I can think.

6. I wear my ipod when I work in my workshop (front livingroom). There are nights when I have my ipod on for hours at a time. And occasionally I sing to it, and have to yell "what?" when scott is laughing at me.

7. I am a closet rock star. I play guitar and sing, but only for myself.


I am supposed to tag seven people, geesh this is hard....well, first, the one who tagged me months ago Kathy, now the rest...Lynn Kim Marsha Lizzie Meilan Marika



Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

1 comment:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Hi Nancy, I passed on the blog tag with new people being "it." Loved your random things! Talk soon :)