I made these simple stacking rings for Julie.
She saw one I made for myself and wanted 5 of them. I only had enough of the correct size stock to make 4 so that is what she is getting.
These were pretty easy to make, but if I had the proper soldering set up they would have been a lot easier. I really need to get a hose and needle tip for my propane torch. The butane torch really doesn't get hot enough for a good solder.
I also tested the size by trying on a ring of hers and comparing fingers. That isn't the preferred way of sizing, so I hope they fit.
Here they are in action on my old wrinkly finger.