Monday, December 11, 2006

Altered Book Group

I am in an online altered book group through a forum I frequent with other Jewelry Designers. I have been having a great time working on the books that are mailed to me and seeing the progress my own book is going through. If you don't know what an altered book is, it is just any old book that you turn into a piece of artwork. Pages are torn out, glued together for strength, and any medium is used to decorate pages.
There are 8 of us in this group, so my book will be altered by myself and 7 other wonderful women.
My camera broke in late summer, so since I have to borrow my sister Julies camera to take any pics until I buy a new one, I have not taken pics of the first book I did.
I did get photos of the second, and here it is.

My pages in Kelly's book






As it is the christmas season, I went for a christmas theme. I hope she really likes it.

No comments: